Friday, August 12, 2005

The Last Of My Vacation

Summer vacation is almost over for me, but I'm going to clutch to it desperately until I have to be dragged back to work.

Honestly, though, I do love my job. I get to spend all day with the cutest little kids in the world...and I get paid to do it!

But I do like my summers.

There's a minor league baseball team here, and my boyfriend works at the stadium as an usher. He's going to work in just a few minutes, but I'm going to go to the game tonight and pay him a little visit. :) I like baseball, and they're doing fireworks after tonight's game, so this is a good time to go.

The season's going to be over soon though, and he needs to get another job...desperately. He just dropped out of law school, and I have no idea how he's paying his bills.

Did you ever see the Will & Grace episode last season where Will's boyfriend Vince lost his job and was moping around all the time, leaching onto Will? My boyfriend is my Vince. Poor guy.

I think I know how to cheer him up. ;)

No comments: